Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rado-r 5.5 White Jubile, A New Watch To Look Forward To....




A new watch, all ceramic, and designed by Jasper Morrison. I heard it is of limited edition (but not my main concern). I simply like it because it looks gorgeous. I have asked friends in Europe to help to check out.

Rado to me in the past, is too old fashion and too 'uncle' type, until I saw this masterpiece. My late father used to only wear Rado through out his lifetime, and I would like to have one piece of this, especially this model.
Not because I like or support Rado, but for sentimental reason, that is being one of them. And next, because I like this piece a lot. It is white, it is CERAMIC!
All in one.....

Hope the price is reasonable to get one...........my wish list....


Jerry C
Beijing

1 comment: