Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring Season-New Clothings

timing is just right, now is Spring, and you can get Spring Summer clothings, and JY is weaker now, hence can have a better bargain. I got a jacket from TK (Takeo Kikuchi), two pcs of shirts from my favorite, Burberry black label (seems like they have good choices nowadays), two from Commerce CA Style (first time for me to get clothings from this brand, and a kind of made in Japan jacket, Toernado, and I think I like this one the best....And today, I got a working labtop blue bag and a bag from Nothernface (though this has never been my favorites before but this time around and in Japan, I think they have wider and better selectections and hence I cannot resist from buying them. I have more items to buy....lets see my budget first, haha. I think there is one Jacket from Gorgio Armani and another pc of pants from Takeo Kikuchi, I willl try to get them after my trip from Hiroshima, haha.  Good nite from Kobe for now.









The Glamorous J
Kobe, Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment