Friday, December 24, 2010

Diesel



I have been monitoring this brand for sometime, and learn to realise that the ones they sold in SEA market is a bit limited, possibly because of the price issue or purchasing power. And when I read some of the magazines in Beijing, I realised they have a lot more to offer, and I also noticed this during my visit to some malls in Japan, like Daimaru, it is a medium to high end casual wear, and their design is quite nice and up to date.
ANd I bought two this time in London, and they are much cheaper than what we have in Asia, like in Japan. And the cutting is superb. Have taken two pictures for you to take a look, or you can visit their websites. I think they are very much into tall, slim fit types. For your consideration and idea....


Jerry, The Glamorous

No comments:

Post a Comment