Thursday, December 23, 2010

Paul Smith?

Paul Smith..........Do you know this brand well? Not for me, until I visited London this time with Devil.......and he is very much into this brand, a loyal customer..... And buying in Paul Smith's nice boutique is another story totally.

A brand that I have not been very much into, until Kevin, my friend introduced that to me, as he is one of the biggest fans of this brand. But in the boutique shop they have at Covent Street, things are really different. They have many wide range of selections. And shopping during Christmas time is fun, nice and enjoyable, though it is 'taxing' on the pocket.....haha!

The yellow bag, which I think is beautiful, is not bought by me, but by Kevin. It is a leather, and price is reasonable (you can give a wild guess), and I like the yellow......it is so attractive and looks Young. I told Kevin if he dares to take it out, then it would be even more beautiful. ANd he said, tried me not.....


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh2pGLqdgdbwDA3HI9dxgHPTNDhfUZ5CBXUC33CjgVoZucIdQPKD9H3W9Zfqi47k6U1tKmCRhdeKitAYBBmURd9MNXVKTebq1px9awHTORth4IHpzYEBLo7CHyCAyq5lQu_Sur2LvG9RYql/s1600/PC240209.JPG">


The scarf.......with the standard, the stripes....

And ladies and gentlemen, this is my first selection of Paul Smith's.....a hat, and very much English...albeit a modernised version. I like it, so, see if I wear this next during CNY in Malaysia. and it fits well, feel so light, probably because of the material they used. And before that, honestly speaking, I didn't realise that Paul Smith makes hat.........a nice one indeed. And they have more varieties that I could not find the time to write more until the next time.....the story to continue.


My new hat, spot this will you. My most expensive hat to date, but not going to let you know how much it costed...a guess.




Thanks to Devil for introducing this brand to me.


Jerry C
Nite from London
Novotel Paddington

1 comment:

  1. The yellow leather bag is actually not a Paul Smith's product. It is a Cambridge Satchel Company bag. The brand is quite a hot subject now in HK and Japan ,with all hand made leather bags. Website:
    http://www.cambridgesatchel.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete