Friday, August 6, 2010

Immortel-Loccitane Divine Cream

Saw the advertisement of this for quite sometime, but finally bought one bottle a few months back, and start using this like, say 2-3 months back and now becomes more regular.
Seems like my skin texture looks a little bit different, smoother, and looks a bit refreshing even though it is still to early to comment furthe


I like the smell of the natural oil, and when you apply on your face at nite time, after massaging it for a while on your face, the the oil will sort of vaporised and the aroma that comes with it, is refreshing.

Try that out, it you have the chance. I am not sure of the market price but I bought it, from In-flight sales (Cathay pacific) if I am not wrong, costing HKD 800 per bottle.

Happy trying..........

Jerry C

No comments:

Post a Comment