Sunday, August 22, 2010

My New Belt-Orobianco (Midori color)

This is a brand that I am not sure where it is from, but from what I know, the material could have been imported from Italy, and the belt designed and made in Japan.
I like this green color, and today I wore this for the first time. Goh-San and his wife noticed that, and they know I like green.

I got this in Daimaru, and though this is expensive place, I think the belt is still of reasonable pricing, and began to doubt myself why I bought Gucci's (I have 3 as share in this blogsite before, except my Hermes'). I will continue exploring more belts in my next visit to Japan, in Daimaru's store the next time. I think they have plenty to offer.........!

Green in Japanese is read as MIDORI.............







Midori for Jerry C
Shinagawa

No comments:

Post a Comment