Monday, August 2, 2010

Le Creuset

I am not sure if you know this brand, it is French.
I come across this when I was in S'pore (of course we had similar material, iron casted cook ware in those olden days, hence this reminds me of that), that was one reason why I got this. Some like those cow-boy movies that you have seen, and they used these for cooking, rather cool.
In general, it looks something like this, or you can visit their website as follows:
http://www.lecreuset.co.uk/Product-Range-uk/Product-Overview/




I asked my friend, Cheesoon when he came over to my place to get one for me. The one I have looks a little bit pale in comparison (in terms of color), but I think it looks solid (as Cheesoon mentioned).




It is not cheap though, with special offer, it comes close to SGD 300, and luckily Cheeson managed to find this for me. I just love using this, it is solid, heavy and when you cook, it just feel so good. I do not know, but you can just feel it.
And you can see from the fried rice that I did, it was less oily, and can still keep warm for some time (sort of like energy saving) and nowadays, I use this more often than other cookware that I have. For the price, it is worth it baby....So, that is why I recommend this under "the glamourous Jerry bogsite). Happy trying.

P/S-Since I am helping Le Creuset to do advertising here, I should at least come to my blogsite and say thank you:).

Jerry C

No comments:

Post a Comment