Friday, October 1, 2010

Autumn Updates

Oh dear dear dear, I miss my "The Glamourous Jerry" a lot. I 'failed' in the sense of not being to give a fast update, though this is not something I wanted to happen, neither was it because of my tight schedule. When it comes to fashion, you will find time for that, because these are the things you like, you talk about, and you have fond of. Hence, I really hope to write more, esp. as Joyce said, I have plenty of time in the country where Google originates, haha. So, lets keep my finger crossed, and more to come, I promise you.

THe Glamours J, Incheon, Seoul.

P/S- I bought a Winter jacket from Ralph Lauren, olive green, I have been searching for this since last year, now I found it.
And another jacket on my list is the Burberry leather jacket, Black. Tried on this in Munich airport, but the size was too big for me. I love that jacket.


ANyway, will share more when I have the chance to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment