Saturday, October 2, 2010

Branded Goods....Boutiques

Have any of us found out tha most of the websites are not updated or not having the lastest range of products, or not having the full range of products, until you visit the respective boutiques, esp. in European cities (probably in Asia, the best still would be Tokyo and Hongkong)? I wonder why?

And sometimes, fashion magazines give more clues and updates compared to these websites. May be I missed this out or I do not search that properly, could have missed out some. But just try it out, and let me know. Just visit a few, like Hermes, like Louis Vuitton, like Bottega Venetta,.......

And I have also learnt a lesson here, as when you visit a boutiques, you tend to make a 'impromptu decision' or the environment you are in, coupled with the experienced sales staff, might have the influence in the purchasing of your goods, irrespective whether it is ideal or otherwise. Hence, for one, when shopping in these boutiques, must make sure that some researches have been done in advance, or know what one wants clearly, or must use a lot of common sense in decising to buy one. But when it comes to luxuries, does common sense makes sense anymore? Haha, that is the question I asked myself.

The Glamorous J

No comments:

Post a Comment