Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hermes Bag-Autumn Series




Manage to get this latest luggage for men, at Munich airport (the only stop I have before going back to Beijing).
I like this bag because of its unique design (mainly of the design for sure), but later when I took it home, I have some regrets because I think it is not easy to handle, and not easy to use. This is my concern....haha, that is why I said that sometimes, environment we are in can influence us whether to or not to buy some stuffs.......!
In terms of price, I guess it should be a worth buy, Kevin, if you have the chance please help to check this out. My be this is another consolation for me......haha.
But later on, when I take another look into it, I think it is nice though...human being, human mind, they are too complicated. What say you.....


The Glamorous J

1 comment:

  1. So you finally got the "HK Tai-tai" bag. Well since you already spent on this, might as well trying to love it. Like the good old days marriage of our grand parents--- "Romance starts after married"

    I think I'll concentrate on BV or Loewe collections rather than Hermes.

    ReplyDelete