Thursday, October 4, 2012

Guess by Marciano

I just happen to walk-by this Guess shop here in Marsaille, and happen to see a jacket, hence I walked in. And I ended with 3 pcs, all within 30 minutes. Normally, I do not like so much of Guess (Guess Jeans, they are too American, not that I anti-American, i just do not like American fashion and design, too rough and not so suitable for my slim body). In general I like Japanese and European more, one example is Burberry's latest. And the reason I chose these 3 pcs, later I found out from the sale staff is that, they are different in design, as this latest, Guess by Marciano is more Italian in deign and taste. No wonder I feel like the designs fits me well, hence my purchase of 3 pcs. For more details, please visit the website here: http://www.guessbymarciano.it/File/men.html And the 3 pcs I bought are as follows:
> The Glamorous J Marsaille, France 4th October 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment