Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Little LV Gift For Myself

Initially, I do not have any intention to buy anything, and was only looking around, and I happen to see this belt, with Silver LV logo (normally, it is gold, and I hated that color). Initially I was being recommended a Monogram, but I dislike that. And the sales lady mentioned that they do not have my size, and asked me to go and look for the ladies section, for unisex model. And later, she recheck the system, and found that in male section they have one. How could I, with this standard waist size cannot find a belt at an international chain? That must be kidding, right. Anyway, my European size is 85, which mean extra-slim, just in case anyone wants to present me with a gift, that note of this. Jerry, the Glamourous J Nice, France 6 October 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment