Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lancel Paris-Part 2

As I tried to look for more information on this brand, and as I paid more visits to their store (they have a lot of branch stores in almost every city in France, I start to love them more though I do not think all their designs are nice. But as a BUYER, we must know what choice we want, and what is the best available, and your value for money, though I know Lancel is not as popular as LV or Hermes, but I believe in terms of its quality and design, it is equivalent. And since there are not too many people using this brand, hence a good choice for me, haha. More can be read from this link, http://www.lancel.com/#/en/the-lancel-collection/leather-goods-men In my earlier intro I have shown you these bags:
I have yet to use this bag, but the first reason I bought is because of the design, here, I am referring to the partitions, how I want my things to be organised,and where to out my laptop, my wallet, etc. And I think it fits into that, though I prefer in the main central part of the bag, again another main partition, that would be perfect. And today, I got this traveling kit/bag, to complement the set:), I think it is well designed.
Jerry, The glamorous J Marsaille, France

No comments:

Post a Comment