Friday, May 21, 2010

Beams- Another Japanese Brand

Yeah, yeah, and yes yes yes, I have been very excited about my this new blogsite, that I have been writing non-stop until now, because I have many things to share, and I am slightly out of the season already (not out of fashion, haha), as we are moving to Summer months, whereas in Japan, it is still spring time.

To keep it short, Beams is another brand I like a lot, a Japanese brand. My Japanese friend says this is for younger generation, but do not care that much lah, as long as I wear it well and it fits me well, and as long as I can still pay the bill, haha.
Please go to the following website for more, http://www.beams.co.jp/en/index.html.
They change their designs very often, within weeks. So, it is like, now you see it, now you don't, which is also good, because you hardly see people wearing the same type in the city. Otherwise, kelam-kabut lah....


And it is very easy to pronounce, BEAMS, it glows..........haha.


Jerry C

1 comment: