Friday, May 21, 2010

Dan Genten-A New Leather Brand From Japan

Nowadays, I slowly begin paying attention to Japanese made bags. I used to have Takeo Kikuchi,and also Porter. But now, this brand really caught my attention. Please go to this link to see more http://www.kuipo.co.jp/english/brand_concept.html.
I am now the owner of two bags from this brand and pleased to share with you here:




And see how the wrap and pack for you. I like this, I think most branded shop will not pack it so well for you, esp. rainy days. But of course, there is a price to pay for everything you want, haha. But they really know how to satisfy customers:)


I am hoping to get another type of bag, a mixture of canvas and leather (which they are good at), a type of like knapsack type, a lighter version of that. I found it in my last trip, but the model I saw was a big too big for my body size, and the shop assistant says they will try to make a smaller model, hopefully I can get this in my next trip.

Ok for now, and happy analysing.


Jerry C

No comments:

Post a Comment