Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Favorite Gemstone-Peridot and Amethyst



One is my favorite gemstones, Peridot. I adore the green, I love this green. I wish, and if one day, I were to own and drive my BMW, it has to be in this green. Cool and amazing. Did they say, only the super intelligent type.
I got this stone in Myanmar (Burma) and according to the shop in Rangoon where I got this stone, he said this is originally from Myanmar, and it is getting lesser and lesser. So, this I like it a lot, and hope to make it into a ring or a pendant, hohohoho.

Next is my birthstone. They say the best Amethyst comes from Korea, but this one, a souvenier from a friend, came from Brazil, where they have lots of Amethyst too. They say, wearing an Amethyst will prevent alcohol intoxication. Frankly speaking, I do not like the purplish color so much, but being my Birthstone, I will keep one of this, under my private possession, haha.

Next, I have one Ruby which I like very much, though it is unlikely that I will wear this, as the color is too reddish. But it will be under my private possession for as long as I am alive.....I got this in Cambodia, a guy at I met at their traditional art market who insisted I should take that, and asked me to pay only a nominal sum, as he thinks the stone matches me...... Glad I took this, and with another sapphire gemstone and a 'heart-stone' which I will share in other posting later on.
The pics will be shared later.


Jerry C

No comments:

Post a Comment